History of the Company

1951 Foundation of the company by Gavin W. Anderson
1999

Takeover by +GF+ Georg Fischer and foundation of Georg Fischer Anderson GmbH

2003 Takeover by Guido Speer and change of name to G.S. Anderson GmbH
2005 Setup of the product category heat exchanger
2008 Joining of Dr. Ralf Kestel as general manager and associate of Guido Speer
2009 Foundation of Anthermo GmbH by Dr. Ralf Kestel
2010 Sales of G.S. Anderson GmbH to Alfa Laval and outsourcing of the product categories fittings and heat exchangers into Anthermo GmbH